Big Sur Marathon Charity Partners
A list of our 2019 Official Charity Partners will be available in July 2018
- We partner with more than a dozen charities; each provide a marathon race entry to those who meet the organization’s fund raising goal (minimum fundraising amounts are set by each charity).
Marathon Tours & Travel Packages
Entries available, first-come, first-served (90 marathon and 10 Boston 2 Big Sur entries)
- Marathon Tours offers travel packages with hotel, air, and other special benefits including a Big Sur Marathon entry.
- Fee varies depending on tour package and is determined by Marathon Tours.
Learn more HERE.
JUST RUN Charity Donation Entry (SOLD OUT for 2018)
- US. Entrants $350
- International Entrants $400
- Monterey County Residents $320
Half of each entry fee is a charitable donation to JUST RUN, the Big Sur Marathon’s award-winning youth fitness program.
Boston 2 Big Sur (B2B) Challenge (SOLD-OUT FOR 2018)
The 2019 Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge will open first-come, first-served registration on October 1, 2018.
- A special division for those who run the Boston Marathon and then Big Sur 13 days later!
- Benefits include a unique B2B training shirt and finish medallion, a custom B2B finisher jacket, and exclusive finish hospitality tent with tickets available for purchase for friends and family.
- Entry fee is $300
- Registration opens on Monday, October 1, after the Boston qualifier entry period. You must be already officially registered in the 2019 Boston Marathon to enter B2B (or entering Boston through a charity entry).
- Click HERE for complete information on the Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge.
The random drawings for the 2019 marathon will begin on July 15, 2018. More information will be available mid-to-late June 2018.