Registration & Entry Fees
Big Sur VIP is a special entry category for the Big Sur 26.2-mile Marathon. VIP registration opens on August 25th and is first-come, first-served and limited to 400 total entrants.
The 2023 entry fee for Big Sur VIP is $665.
Big Sur VIP Entrants Receive
- Guaranteed Big Sur Marathon race entry
- Exclusive coaching programs presented by HOKA
- Private Facebook group access
- Exclusive Big Sur VIP commemorative gear and enhanced swag
- Private transportation to the start on a motor coach with a bathroom
- Private heated tent at the start with refreshments and no-line porto-potties
- Premium finish-line tent with morning drinks and a menu tailored to speed your recovery
- All the great swag offered to all marathon participants including a recycled tech fabric participant shirt and a ceramic, hand-painted finisher’s medallion.
- VIP runners can purchase guest passes for friends and family to join you in the tent. Prices are $40 (ages 11 and older), $25 (ages 4-10) and FREE for children under age 4.
The host hotel for our Big Sur VIP guests is the centrally-located Portola Hotel and Spa. Complimentary race morning shuttles for VIP guests to the start line will leave from the Portola Hotel & Spa. This special room block is reserved for VIP guests through 9/15/2022. Room availability cannot be guaranteed after that date.
Click here to book online or call the hotel reservations desk at (866) 711-1734 to book over the phone. Please remember to mention you are with the Big Sur International Marathon to get the group rate of $329.
There is a two-night minimum and non-refundable deposit of the first night’s room and tax to be charged on the cut off date of Tuesday, March 28, 2023.