Spots remain in the Youth Fitness Marathon, Charity Entries, & Marathon Tours
Registration is (almost) SOLD OUT for all distances!
However, for the 26.2-mile marathon, there are four options still available: 1) Youth Fitness entries are still available on a first-come, first-served basis; 2) Many of our charity partners have marathon entries available (as well as our other distances); 3) Marathon Tours, our travel partner, may have marathon entries available as part of larger travel packages; 4) There will be a second-chance random drawing* for a limited number of marathon entries with registration from December 13 to December 29, 2021. A link to register for the second chance drawing will be available at 9 a.m. PDT on December 13, 2021.
*Note that anyone is eligible to register for the second chance drawing (one does not need to have registered for our initial random drawing last August).
To register for the Marathon Youth Fitness division, please select the appropriate registration category below based on your place of residence to sign up for the race:
To register for our charity partners or Marathon Tours, click on the appropriate box below:
2022 Registration Timeline and Procedures:
- 12/1/21 – 12/5/21: 2020 B2B priority entrants who registered for the 2022 event will be asked to upgrade their entry into the Boston 2 Big Sur category once they have officially been accepted into the 2022 Boston Marathon (this schedule anticipates that all Boston Marathon time qualifier applicants will be notified of their Boston entry status on or before the first few days of December)
- 12/8/21: All remaining B2B entries will be released to the general public, first come – first served at 9am PST. Note that registration in the Boston 2 Big Sur division is open only to confirmed entrants in the April 2022 Boston Marathon.
- 12/13/21 – 12/29/21: Second Chance Random Drawing registration period
- 1/4/22: Second Chance Drawing winners announced
- 1/15/22: Category transfer period begins for registered participants