REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEES
Entry fee is $530
- 8/23/21 – 9/1/21: 2022 priority registration period for Boston 2 Big Sur 2020 entrants (please note: entrants will be asked to register for the regular marathon and will upgrade into the B2B category after registration is closed for the 2022 Boston Marathon and their registration for that event is official)
- 11/8/21 – 11/12/21: Registration for the 2022 Boston Marathon will take place
- 12/1/21 – 12/5/21: 2020 B2B priority entrants who registered for the 2022 event will be asked to upgrade their entry into the Boston 2 Big Sur category once they have officially been accepted into the 2022 Boston Marathon
- 12/8/21: All remaining B2B entries will be released to the general public, first come – first served
To qualify for the challenge, you must also be an official entrant in the April 2022 Boston Marathon. You can register for Boston either through your qualifying time, through one of their charity programs, or by invitation. B2B registration fees do not cover your Boston entry.
NOTE: If you are registered for B2B and Boston, but do not start or finish at Boston, you are no longer eligible for the B2B Challenge medallion or finisher jacket.
B2B ENTRANTS RECEIVE:
- An entry into the 2022 Big Sur Marathon as a B2B Challenge runner.
- A Boston 2 Big Sur finisher jacket in gender-specific sizing (will be distributed in the B2B finish hospitality tent along with the B2B medallion)
- A Boston 2 Big Sur training shirt in gender specific sizing. We will ship to you upon our receipt.
- A custom participant bib and unique B2B finisher’s medallion (you will also receive a BSIM finisher medallion)
- Access to a catered B2B hospitality finish tent in Big Sur’s Marathon Finish Village. You can purchase Guest Passes for friends and family to join you in the tent for $40 (ages 11 and older), $25 (ages 4-10) and FREE for children under age 4.
- The pride of being one of the few to undertake this challenge of completing two iconic marathons only six days apart in 2022 (based on planned race dates).
Awards will go to the top three men and women under age 40 and the top three Masters men and women, age 40 and over. Awards are based on combined Boston and Big Sur chip times.
The Awards Ceremony begins at 11:30 AM in the Finish Village.