REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEES
2023 Entry Fee: $530
Transfers into this category are not allowed. If you’d like to run Boston to Big Sur, please register in this category once it is open to participants on September 22, 2022.
Registration for B2B is closed for 2023.
- To qualify for the Big Sur Marathon B2B Challenge category, you must also be an official entrant in the April 2023 Boston Marathon. You can register for Boston either through your qualifying time, through one of their charity programs, or by invitation. View the Boston Marathon website for all details about registration for the Boston Marathon. There is no official connection between your Boston Marathon registration and the Big Sur Marathon B2B program. B2B registration fees do not cover your Boston entry.
NOTE: If you are registered for B2B and Boston, but do not start or finish at Boston, you are no longer eligible for the B2B Challenge medallion or finisher jacket.
B2B ENTRANTS RECEIVE:
- B2B Big Sur Marathon entry as a B2B Challenge runner.
- Exclusive coaching programs presented by HOKA
- Private Facebook group access
- A Boston 2 Big Sur long-sleeve “in training” tech shirt
- All the great swag offered to all marathon participants including a recycled tech fabric participant shirt and a ceramic, hand-painted finisher’s medallion.
- Premium finish-line tent with morning drinks and a menu tailored to speed your recovery
- A Boston 2 Big Sur finisher jacket distributed in the premium tent with the additional B2B ceramic medallion*
- B2B runners can purchase guest passes for friends and family to join you in the tent. Prices are $40 (ages 11 and older), $25 (ages 4-10) and FREE for children under age 4.
Awards will go to the top three men and women under age 40 and the top three Masters men and women, age 40 and over. Awards are based on combined Boston and Big Sur chip times.
The Awards Ceremony begins at 11:30 AM in the Finish Village.