REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEES
The 2022 Marathon Youth Fitness Charity Entry Fees are as follows:
- Youth Fitness Charity Donation Monterey County – $430
- Youth Fitness Charity Donation U.S. Resident – $530
- Youth Fitness Charity Donation International Resident – $599
- 8/23/21 – 9/1/21: 2020 Big Sur Marathon Youth Fitness (formerly Just Run) priority entrants can register for the 2022 event
- 8/23/21: 200 Big Sur Youth Fitness entries will be opened to the general public, first come – first served
- 9/13/21: Remaining Big Sur Youth Fitness entries will be released to the general public, first come – first served
YOUTH FITNESS ENTRANTS RECEIVE
- Guaranteed entry into the 26.2-mile Big Sur Marathon.
- Tech fabric participant shirt and a ceramic hand-painted finisher’s medallion.
- A tax-deductible donation for half of their total entry fee (Monterey County entrants, $215 of your entry fee is tax deductible; U.S. entrants not residing in Monterey County, $265 of your entry is tax deductible; international entrants, $299.50 of your entry is deductible). Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
Visit our travel and lodging page for information on 2022 lodging options.