REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEES
Registration for the April 30, 2023 Big Sur Marathon in the Youth Fitness division is open as of August 25th, 2022. This entry division is first-come, first-served with a limited number of entries available.
The 2023 Marathon Youth Fitness Charity Entry Fees are to as follows:
- Youth Fitness Charity Donation Monterey County – $430
- Youth Fitness Charity Donation U.S. Resident – $530
- Youth Fitness Charity Donation International Resident – $599
YOUTH FITNESS ENTRANTS RECEIVE
- Guaranteed entry into the 26.2-mile Big Sur Marathon.
- Custom Big Sur Marathon-branded BOCO Gear hat created just for our Youth Fitness Donors.
- Your name on our “Youth Fitness Donor Wall” at the Expo.
- Tech fabric participant shirt and a ceramic hand-painted finisher’s medallion.
- A tax-deductible donation to support youth running (For the 2023 race, for Monterey County entrants, $215 of your entry fee is tax deductible; U.S. entrants not residing in Monterey County, $265 of your entry is tax deductible; international entrants, $299.50 of your entry is deductible). Please consult your tax advisor for more details.