The 2018 Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge is sold-out. To be added to a wait list, email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 entry fee is $300
- To qualify for the challenge, you must also be an official entrant in the 2018 Boston Marathon. You can register for Boston either through your qualifying time or through one of their charity programs. B2B registration fees do not cover your Boston entry.
- If you are already registered for the Big Sur Marathon by way of the random drawings conducted in July and August, you will still need to register for B2B separately. Once registered, email the registrar at email@example.com to have your original open registration voided and refunded. If you do not get into B2B, you can still run the Big Sur Marathon but without the B2B perks.
- NOTE: If you are registered for B2B and Boston, but do not start or finish at Boston, you are no longer eligible for the B2B Challenge, medallion or finisher jacket.
ALL B2B PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- An entry into the 2018 Big Sur Marathon as a B2B Challenge runner. For complete Marathon information (course description, maps, transportation information, aid stations, etc.) click HERE
- A Boston 2 Big Sur finisher jacket in gender-specific sizing (will be distributed in the B2B finish hospitality tent along with the B2B medallion)
- A Boston 2 Big Sur training shirt in gender specific sizing
- A custom participant bib and unique B2B finisher’s medallion (you will also receive a BSIM finisher medallion)
- Access to a catered B2B hospitality finish tent in Big Sur’s Marathon Finish Village. You can purchase Guest Passes for friends and family to join you in the tent for $25 per ticket.
- Awards are presented race day to the top five male and female participants based on their combined Boston and Big Sur times.