The 2020 Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge has been cancelled. Visit our FAQ page to learn more.
2022 entry fee to be determined in early summer of 2021
- To qualify for the challenge, you must also be an official entrant in the 2022 Boston Marathon. You can register for Boston either through your qualifying time, through one of their charity programs, or by invitation. B2B registration fees do not cover your Boston entry.
- NOTE: If you are registered for B2B and Boston, but do not start or finish at Boston, you are no longer eligible for the B2B Challenge, medallion or finisher jacket.
ALL B2B PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- An entry into the 2022 Big Sur Marathon as a B2B Challenge runner. For complete Marathon information (course description, maps, transportation information, aid stations, etc.) click HERE
- A Boston 2 Big Sur finisher jacket by in gender-specific sizing (will be distributed in the B2B finish hospitality tent along with the B2B medallion)
- A Boston 2 Big Sur training shirt in gender specific sizing. We will ship to you upon our receipt.
- A custom participant bib and unique B2B finisher’s medallion (you will also receive a BSIM finisher medallion)
- Access to a catered B2B hospitality finish tent in Big Sur’s Marathon Finish Village. You can purchase Guest Passes for friends and family to join you in the tent for $40 (ages 11 and older), $25 (ages 4-10) and FREE for children under age 4.
- Awards will go to the top three men and women under age 40 and the top three Masters men and women, age 40 and over based on combined Boston and Big Sur chip times.
Complete race packets will be available at the Health & Fitness Expo in the Monterey Conference Center in downtown Monterey on April 22-23.
Awards will go to the top three men and women under age 40 and the top three Masters men and women, age 40 and over. Awards are based on combined Boston and Big Sur chip times.
The Awards Ceremony begins at 11:30 AM in the Finish Village.