2019 entry fee: $300
- To qualify for the challenge, you must also be an official entrant in the 2019 Boston Marathon. You can register for Boston either through your qualifying time or through one of their charity programs. B2B registration fees do not cover your Boston entry.
- If you are already registered for the Big Sur Marathon by way of the random drawings conducted in July and August, you will still need to register for B2B separately. Once registered, email the registrar to have your original open registration voided and refunded. If you do not get into B2B, you can still run the Big Sur Marathon but without the B2B perks.
- NOTE: If you are registered for B2B and Boston, but do not start or finish at Boston, you are no longer eligible for the B2B Challenge, medallion or finisher jacket.
ALL B2B PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- An entry into the 2019 Big Sur Marathon as a B2B Challenge runner. For complete Marathon information (course description, maps, transportation information, aid stations, etc.) click HERE
- A Boston 2 Big Sur finisher jacket by HOKA in gender-specific sizing (will be distributed in the B2B finish hospitality tent along with the B2B medallion)
- A Boston 2 Big Sur training shirt by HOKA in gender specific sizing (these will be shipped in December of 2018)
- A custom participant bib and unique B2B finisher’s medallion (you will also receive a BSIM finisher medallion)
- Access to a catered B2B hospitality finish tent in Big Sur’s Marathon Finish Village. You can purchase Guest Passes for friends and family to join you in the tent for $25 per ticket.
- Awards are presented race day to the top five male and female participants based on their combined Boston and Big Sur times.
PACKET PICK-UP & BIB NUMBERS
Complete race packets will be available at the Health & Fitness Expo in the Monterey Conference Center in downtown Monterey race weekend. Bib numbers are assigned the second week in April. Each participant will be emailed their bib number and QR check-in code on the Monday and Thursday prior to race weekend. Bibs numbers will also be emailed by SVE Timing. You can also look up bibs on the mobile app (found for iOS and Android as “BSIM Events”).
Awards will go to the top three men and women under age 40 and the top three Masters men and women, age 40 and over. Awards are based on combined Boston and Big Sur chip times.
The Awards Ceremony begins at 11:30 AM in the Finish Village.