2020 REGISTRATION INFO & PROCEDURES
Click HERE to view event entry fees.
- Big Sur VIP
FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED REGISTRATION
Registration for the Marathon JUST RUN donation entry will open on July 15, 2019 at 9 AM PDT. Half of the fee charged is your entry fee, the other half is a charitable contribution to JUST RUN, the Big Sur Marathon Foundation’s youth fitness program.
Registration is now open for the JUST RUN Marathon donation entry. Click on the button below to sign up.
The JUST RUN donation entry category is 83% full as of 12:30 PM on 7/23
RANDOM DRAWINGS REGISTRATION
Registration for a series of five random drawings will begin on July 15, 2019 at 9 AM PDT, starting with Groups & Couples. Learn more about the drawings HERE. Scroll down this page to see the timeline for the other drawings.
Registration is now open for the Groups & Couples drawing; ONLY THE GROUP LEADER REGISTERS! Click on the button below to register your group online.
Scroll down to see the timeline for when the other random drawings open registration. Groups & Couples registration ends on July 23rd!
OTHER REGISTRATION OPTIONS
- Limited entries will also be available from Marathon Tours & Travel and by fund-raising for one of our 2020 Official Charity Partners.
- Registration for all shorter distance events (Relay, 21-Miler, 11-Miler, 12K, 5K and 3K) will begin on September 3 at 9 AM PDT on a first-come, first-served basis.
TIMELINE FOR MARATHON RANDOM DRAWINGS:
- Groups & Couples Drawing-Only the team leader registers for the drawing
- Drawing registration will be open between 7/15 and 7/23
- Winners announced 7/25
- Actual marathon registration period (for those selected) will be from 7/26 through 8/12
- Loyalty Drawing
- Drawing registration will be open between 7/26 and 8/5
- Winners announced 8/6
- Actual marathon registration period (for those selected) will be from 8/7 through 8/20
- Locals Drawing
- Drawing registration will be open between 7/29 and 8/7
- Winners announced 8/8
- Actual marathon registration period (for those selected) will be from 8/9 through 8/19
- First-Timers Drawing
- Drawing registration will be open between 7/31 and 8/11
- Winners announced 8/12
- Actual marathon registration period (for those selected) will be from 8/13 to 8/26
- Last Chance Drawing
- Drawing registration will be open between 8/12 and 8/20
- Winners announced 8/21
- Actual marathon registration period (for those selected) will be from 8/22 through 9/1
If you have any questions about registration, please email the registrar or call Active.com at 877.228.4881.
For general race questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831.625.6226 during normal business hours.
If you received a confirmation email, then you are registered for an event. If you did not receive one, be sure to check your spam and all mail folders. Entries can also be confirmed by going to My Events at Active.com. If you do not have an Active account, you can email the Registrar for a copy of your confirmation
Bib numbers will be assigned in mid-April and emailed/texted to all registered participants during the week prior to the race. Once assigned, they may also be looked upat My Events at Active.com or on our mobile app. To download the app, search for Big Sur Marathon by Racemine.