Registration information for all 2019 events is now available.
For information on the random drawings click HERE.
For information on all entry options, click HERE.
Big Sur VIP is SOLD OUT!
Registration for the JUST RUN Marathon entries is now open. Please note: THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY TO A DRAWING!
The JUST RUN category is 58% full as of 7/21
- Groups and Couples drawing registration is now open through July 24. There is no entry fee for the drawings and ONLY THE GROUP LEADER needs to register. Results of the drawing announced July 26
Timeline for other drawings to open registration:
- Loyalty drawing registration begins at 9 AM on July 27 and ends on August 5; results of the drawing announced on August 6
- Locals drawing registration begins at 9 AM on July 29 and ends on August 7; results of the drawing announced on August 8
- First-Timer drawing registration begins at 9 AM on July 31 and ends on August 9; results of the drawing announced on August 10
- Last Chance drawing registration begins at 9 AM on August 11 and ends on August 19: results of the drawing announced on August 20
Registration for the 21-Miler, Marathon Relay, 11-Miler, 12K, 5K and 3K will begin on September 4, 2018 at 9 AM PDT on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions about registration, please email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Active.com at 877.228.4881.
For general race questions, email email@example.com or call 831.625.6226 during normal business hours.
If you received a confirmation email, then you are registered for an event. If you did not receive one, be sure to check your spam and all mail folders. Entries can also be confirmed by going to My Events at Active.com. If you do not have an Active account, you can email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of your confirmation
Bib numbers will be assigned in mid-April and emailed/texted to all registered participants during the week prior to the race. Once assigned, they may also be looked up on our mobile app. To download the app, search for BSIM Events by Racemine or at My Events at Active.com.