The 2018 Health & Fitness Expo
HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO
The 2018 Health & Fitness Expo is held in the newly renovated Monterey Conference Center at 1 Portola Plaza in Monterey. It is adjacent to the Portola Hotel & Spa and across the street from the Monterey Marriott.
Dates and hours are Friday, April 27, from noon to 6 PM and Saturday, April 28, from 9 AM to 6 PM.
Welcome to the 2018 Health & Fitness Expo to be held in conjunction with the 33rd presentation of the Big Sur International Marathon. In 2018 we will continue our tradition of staging a world-class event with an emphasis on the health and fitness benefits associated with cardiovascular exercise. We look forward to seeing a wide spectrum of dedicated vendors displaying a variety of products and services to browse through.
We would like the 2018 Health & Fitness Expo to be a fun and informative event with a focus on health screening checks and demonstrations; sports medicine and fitness programs; the latest in fitness clothing, shoes and training aids; and a variety of other run and walk related products and services.
We invite vendors and exhibitors to participate in our Virtual Race Bag promotional opportunity. For more information on how this works, contact email@example.com or call Julie Armstrong at 831.625.6226.
We expect to sell out the Expo fast so reserve your booth space soon.
FREE EXPO CLINICS
FRIDAY, April 27th:
- 2 PM: Fitz Koehler, M.S.E.S.S. on Epic Race Fails, Fun & Motivation
- 3 PM: Movement & Mobility for Runners with Blake Russell, PT
- 4 PM: Jeff Galloway, America’s Coach
SATURDAY, April 28th:
- 10 AM & 4:30 PM: Marathon Relay Information
- 11 AM: Nutrition Plans for Better Training & Racing
- 12 Noon: Best Strength Training Exercises & Stretches with
- Fitz Koehler, M.S.E.S.S.
- 1 PM: What Are Your Course Questions?
- 2 PM: Movement & Mobility for Runners with Blake Russell, PT
- 3 PM: Jeff Galloway, America’s Coach