Race Weekend Schedule
PACKET PICK-UP and HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPO
- Friday April 27, noon to 6:00 PM or Saturday, April 28, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza in downtown Monterey
- Pick-up your race bib, bus ticket, race shirt and gear check bag, pasta and post-race party tickets (if purchased)
- Please schedule your travel plans so that you can be at the Expo Friday or Saturday for packet pick-up. If you cannot do this, you may have someone else pick up for you by filling out the Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form, or we can arrange to have your complete race packet at the front desk of the Monterey Marriott after 5 PM on Saturday (email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for this).
- Race merchandise, vendors, and other items of interest are available.
- The expo is free and open to the public.
- If you are a vendor and are interested in exhibiting at the Expo, contact email@example.com.
There is no race day packet pick-up for the Marathon, 21-Miler, 11-Miler or the Marathon Relay.
By-the-Bay 3K, 12K and 5K Additional Packet Pick-up Options:
- By-the-Bay 3K bib pick-up is also available race day, Saturday, April 28, 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove. The fun run begins with six start waves at 8 a.m.
- Race-day pick-up is also available for the 12K and 5K on Sunday, April 29, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. at the Marathon Finish Village at Highway 1 and Rio Road.
Saturday, April 28 at the Monterey Conference Center. A list of clinic speakers and times will be announced closer to race weekend.
Saturday April 28 from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. A delicious menu will fuel you for your race the next morning. Enjoy live entertainment, a random prize drawing, and a Q & A session with the race director. There are two serving times, one at 4:30 and one at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $25 and may be purchased with registration, at the Expo race weekend, or at the door. The Pasta Party is held in the Grand Ballroom of the Monterey Marriott across the street from the Monterey Conference Center and race expo.
POST-RACE CELEBRATION PARTY
Sunday evening, April 29, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom of the Monterey Marriott. Meet your fellow runners, race staff, and committee members and celebrate your accomplishment! Tickets will be sold in conjunction with registration, at the Expo, and at the door for $25 each. The ticket includes light refreshments, one free drink and entertainment.
RACE RESULTS and OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER
The Monterey County Herald will publish UNOFFICIAL race results on Monday morning following the marathon. Unofficial results will be available at the Finish Village and at www.bsim.org on Sunday, April 29th. The Monday edition of the Monterey Herald will be mailed to all Marathon participants outside of Monterey County following the race. It will contain stories, photos and results.
A Participant Guide to Race Weekend will be available online in mid-April. They will also be emailed to all registrants in an email via Constant Contact or Active.com.