Runner’s World VIP
The 2018 Runner's World VIP is SOLD OUT!
The 2018 Runner’s World VIP is SOLD OUT!
THE RW VIP OFFERS:
- Your marathon race entry. For complete Marathon information (course, maps, transportation, packet pick-up, aid stations, etc.) click HERE
- A 4-month customized training plan designed by Runner’s World experts with daily and weekly e-mails explaining the workouts for the week ahead
- Private race packet and event shirt pickup for all registrants at the Expo during race weekend
- A catered VIP hospitality tent at the finish and free post-race massages. Additional tent access tickets for friends and family will be available for purchase during registration
- Private buses to the start in Big Sur
- VIP tent with private bathrooms at the start
- Access to a private website to connect with other runners taking part in the VIP program and the RW experts on training, nutrition and injury-prevention
- Your own gear check van at the start that will take your gear directly to the Runner’s World Hospitality tent at the finish
- An opportunity to hang out with the editors of Runner’s World for a VIP weekend experience.
Portola Hotel & Spa
The Portola Hotel & Spa will be the official host hotel for the Runner’s World VIP. Join RW editors and other VIP entrants for a Saturday morning shake-out run, fun social gatherings, a pre-race chat with Bart and the editors, private bus transportation to the start and more. Located next to the Health & Fitness Expo and just steps from Fisherman’s Wharf and the Monterey Bay, the Portola Hotel & Spa is at the center of the action during race weekend. This relaxing waterfront retreat offers a complimentary fitness center featuring state-of-the-art Cybex equipment and an outdoor plunge pool. Take some time before or after the marathon to rejuvenate at the Spa on the Plaza, Monterey’s #1 full-service day spa.
Questions about the RW VIP? Call 831.625.6226 or email email@example.com